FormFast, a Healthcare technology innovator with over 25 years in business and over 1100 customers, is focused on improving the efficiency of our customers while lowering their associated costs for patient care and operations through the delivery of an integrated set of workflow solutions. We are the industry leader in Healthcare with over 25% market share and a reputation for excellence among our customers. The Partner Manager role is responsible for executing against our overall corporate strategy as well as developing partnerships with healthcare focused Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). We are seeking individuals who can function at both a team and individual level, enjoy a dynamic and evolving environment and who are committed to personal excellence and success. Ideal candidates have a minimum of 3 years of successfully developing and managing healthcare partnerships and at least 5 years of reseller/partner management, with a willingness to travel to customer locations and assigned tradeshows. This is a remote, work from home opportunity; however, candidates must have access to a major airport.
The Partner Manager will contribute to revenue generating efforts through the following activities:
• Manage and expand FormFast’s relationships with Meditech, EPIC, Cerner and Salesforce
• Facilitate field-level engagement with current and targeted partners (i.e. Meditech Sales Consultant engagement)
• Work with Marketing to penetrate a targeted list of net new national accounts
• Identify, sign and manage reseller partners to support sales in the acute and healthcare systems space
• Coordinate the efforts of the Reseller channel with the Health system field sales organization
• Identify and sign ISVs in non-acute healthcare markets. These agreements could be OEM licensing, white label or reselling FormFast products
• Prepare business plans, contribute on strategy and accurately forecast partner sales opportunities
• Effectively manage personal sales activity including phone, email, onsite presentations, web demonstrations, proposal/contract generation and negotiations
• Consistent and effective utilization of our CRM system (SalesForce) and other collaboration tools to document and manage activity on a daily basis
• Manage any partner issues through to resolution by communicating and engaging with the appropriate internal resources
• Secure FormFast presence in Partners tradeshow and other appropriate marketing activities
• Participation in industry events such as tradeshows, seminars, and company meetings
• Maintain industry, solution and professional skills through participation in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Document and report back to senior management information such as competitive information, market conditions, and new product development opportunities
• Participate in helping to guide our development efforts by collaborating with customers, prospects and our internal development teams towards desired functionality and solutions.
• Generation of New Business Opportunities
• 100% or greater achievement of assigned quota
• Up to 50% travel required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Develop expertise in company products, services, policies, and procedures
• Knowledge of marketing and customer programs, data, and results
• Ability to present and negotiation with VP and C-Level Partners Executives
• Strong discovery skills are required
• Skill in completing multiple tasks and projects in parallel
• Skill in identifying and resolving customer issues
• Skill in oral and written communication
• Competency in sales persuasion
• Skill in operating office and technological equipment and software
• Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers, customers, and vendors
• Ability to work independently and meet managerial goals
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to organize daily activities
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. 5+ years outside Healthcare partner management experience is preferred. Previous experience working with Cerner, Epic, Meditech, Allscripts or other major Healthcare ISV in a similar ‘Business Development’ type role is preferred. The employee must be outgoing, approachable, and professional in order to serve in the role. Other desired traits include persistence in the job function, strong initiative, team player attitude, adaptability, and a willingness to learn. This role requires strong project management skills to help support long sales cycles.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The employee must abide by all company policies and perform to a satisfactory level in order to maintain his or her employment status.
This job description document is only a summary of the typical functions of the job position. Additional responsibilities, tasks, and duties may be assigned as part of the position.