REPORTS TO: Manager of Customer Success and Director of Marketing
FormFast, an industry-leading tech company based in St. Louis, is seeking a summer intern to help improve our sales, marketing, and customer service operations. We are offering a 12 week, paid internship to a self-motivated, responsible professional who is excited about expanding their knowledge of business. As a member of our team, the intern will aid in the management of sales, marketing, and customer success data, while getting exposure to real-world business scenarios and processes.
FormFast is a healthcare technology innovator with over 25 years in business and over 1100 hospitals customers around the world. We focus on helping our customers increase efficiency while lowering their associated costs for patient care and operations by providing best-of-breed document workflow solutions. As the industry leader in eForms for healthcare, FormFast is utilized in more than 25% of hospitals today and is recognized as one of the foremost technology suppliers in the industry.
The responsibilities associated with the internship center on supporting our efforts to improve customer data accuracy thus improving data analysis efforts. We seek individuals who can function at both a team and individual level, enjoy a dynamic and evolving environment, and committed to personal excellence and success. Ideal candidates have experience with data entry and office productivity software, other CRMs or database software in addition to basic Excel functionality.
The CS&M Intern will contribute to the company through the following activities:
• Review all existing FormFast customer data to validate accuracy in Salesforce
• Cross reference data from various sources
• Identify areas containing inconsistent data
• Modify records as warranted
• Perform job functions with degree of autonomy
• Work week ranges from 20-25 hours per week (depending on the agreed-upon work schedule)
• Position located in St. Louis office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Develop understanding of CRM and business data management
• Develop understanding of sales, marketing, customer service, and product development processes
• Develop understanding technology and healthcare industry
• Knowledge of marketing and customer programs, data, and results
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong discovery skills are required
• Skill in operating office and technological equipment and software
• Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers
• Ability to work independently and meet managerial goals
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to organize daily activities
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent is required. Ideally suited for those students majoring in sales, marketing or customer service.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The employee must abide by all company policies and perform to a satisfactory level to maintain employment status.
This job description document is only a summary of the typical functions of the job position. Additional responsibilities, tasks, and duties may be assigned as part of the position.