FormFast is seeking a talented, well-rounded graphic and web designer to work as a contractor to create visual elements for a variety of types of marketing projects.
Our goal is to establish a relationship with a designer who can learn our corporate design standards and create assets on an as-needed, part-time basis.
1. (75%) - Develop marketing materials, images, designs, templates and other creative/visual elements for FormFast marketing team.
a. Examples of marketing projects include, but are not limited to:
· Conferences and tradeshows
· Webinars and online events
· Web-based lead generation
· Email marketing
· Account based marketing
· Direct mail
· Promo campaigns
· Sales presentations
2. (15%) – Meet with members of the FormFast marketing team (primarily the Director of Marketing) to discuss or review design projects
3. (10%) – Research design both general and industry-specific design trends and provide recommendations for improving the quality and relevance of FormFast’s brand appearance
o Web design principles and best practices
o Basic HTML/CSS
o Experience with WordPress is preferred
o Understanding of SEO and image optimization for web
o Adobe Premiere
o Adobe After Effects
o Other similar software
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required and personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.